Tax Planning & CompliancePDF
Getting on and staying on the right track when it comes to tax planning and compliance is difficult at best. Tax laws and compliance requirements are complex. Individuals must evaluate the tax consequences of decisions made for their business on their personal tax position and the potential impact on their trust and estate. We do not view tax planning as a once a year activity, but a year-round approach that addresses changes as they occur, so planning opportunities are identified to achieve tax savings. Because of our understanding of sophisticated partnership structures, complicated holdings of high net worth individuals, complex corporate structures, and our team of specialized tax practitioners in Los Angeles, we can address the most complex tax planning and compliance needs of high net worth individuals and business owners. Our goal is to provide you more than a tax return; our goal is to provide guidance that will help you mitigate risk and planning ideas to help you achieve your financial goals.
Our services include:
- Individual, partnership and corporate tax planning and compliance services including tax planning considerations resulting from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act effective 1/1/2018
- Individual income tax return preparation
- Partnership tax return preparation
- Corporate tax return preparation
- Evaluation of entity structure