Life at HCVT
Having a life inside and outside work is important to the HCVT team. Our collective passion, approach, strategy and culture are driven by our people. The focus, bold leadership and integrity of our team have been fundamental in getting us to where we are today and where we will go in the future. This culture fosters an environment where our hardworking people realize their full potential and help our clients achieve new levels of success.
Many of our offices and associates actively participate in post-work activities, including sporting leagues, office outings, parties, and various community activities. These activities outside the office further enhance peer relationships and the HCVT team.
Photo Galleries of Firm-wide Events:
- 2013 Cal State Northridge Softball Tournament Championship Team
- 2012 Employee-Family Picnic
- 2012 Raises & Promotions Luncheon
- 2012 Sophomore Leadership Conference
- 2012 Partner-Manager Summit
- 2012 Dodger Game
Photo Galleries of Office Events:
- Pasadena Office After Busy Season Scavenger Hunt
- West LA Office Community Service Day with Tree People
- Westlake Village/Camarillo Office Community Service Day with Surfrider Foundation
- Pasadena Office Community Service Day with Tree People
- Encino Office Community Service Day with Tree People
We’re not afraid of hard work at HCVT. We’re also not afraid to have a little fun while we’re doing it. Discover the opportunities that may exist for you by visiting the Careers section of our site.