- California Employment Development Department
Provides tax rates, allowances and withholding schedules, Unemployment Insurance and Disability Insurance information, forms and publications.
- California Franchise Tax Board
Information ranging from general California tax information to forms and publications.
- California Secretary of State
Elections and voter information, campaign finance information, Business Service Center, and more.
- California Secretary of State Business Portal
- California State Board of Accountancy
- Edgar Database
- Empowerment Zone and Enterprise Community
This site is maintained by two government agencies responsible for administering the Empowerment Zone and Enterprise Community programs.
Federal publications, government reports and more.
- Internal Revenue Service
IRS. Current and past tax years forms are available here.
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
The SEC’s website allows a search of all public company filings (quarterly and annual reports).
- U.S. Small Business Administration
Contains free advice on starting a business, obtaining financing (SBA loans), and expanding on existing business.
- U.S. Social Security Administration
Official website of the Social Security Administration.
- Cal Chamber link:
- U.S. Chamber link:
- Find your state Assembly Member and Senator:
- Find your federal representative: