American Journalism Review
This website is a starting point for researching articles in nearly 5,000 newspapers in the U.S. and other countries.
Business Code Search
Industry search engine is sophisticated (draws on over 20,000 descriptive terms), simple to use, and FREE! Features:
- Searching by IRS Business Activity Code, 1997 NAICS or 2002 NAICS, or Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) number
- Full title and description keyword searches
- Results showing the relationship between NAICS, IRS Business Activity Codes, and SIC codes
- Results showing the relationship between 1997 NAICS codes and the new 2002 NAICS classifications
- Full industry summaries including descriptions, alternate titles, cross-references and examples
Retirement planning tools, taxes on IRA conversions/distributions.
Accountanting Today and Resource Guide
Kelly Blue Book
Car values/new car pricing, reviews, lemon check.
National White Pages
Provides a listing of addresses and phone numbers for millions of people and companies.
Spidell’s California Taxes On-Line
Source of California tax information for tax professionals.